Georgia Association of Veteran Certifying Officials
The President serves a two-year term. The President's duties begin at the annual conference business meeting. A recognized degree of leadership, experience and expertise are required for this position. Institutional support is highly recommended.
- Serving as the chief executive officer
- Chairing the Executive Board
- Supervising all activities of GAVCO
- Presiding at all general meetings of GAVCO
- Implementing all provisions of the Constitution and By-Laws